HDM Powershell for the Z2 CPAP
The PowerShell with the Extended Life Battery!
The PowerShell turns your Z2 into a totally self-powered cpap solution perfect for travel, camping, or just battery backup while at home. Just insert the Z2, put in a Extended Life Battery and you can get a full night’s sleep of cord-free cpap. This is the only fully integrated cpap battery available.
The Extended Life Battery has twice the battery capacity of the original Overnight Battery, so even at the highest settings (20 cmH2O, Z-Breathe 3) cpap therapy should last 8.9 hours.* With lower pressure settings you should get even longer therapy.
* Results were obtained via bench testing under simulated operating conditions. Actual run time may vary due to machine settings, machine pressure, and personal breathing. Lower pressures will result in longer battery operating times.
Traveling abroad? The power supply auto adjusts from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
The Powershell is covered by a 2 year warranty.
The Powershell is proudly designed and assembled in the Massachusetts.
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging
- Insert the battery module and the Z2 to create a combined unit
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.
- The PowerShell battery cradle
- One (1) PowerShell Extended Life Battery
- A lanyard so that you can hang the combined unit
Note: The PowerShell does not include the cpap machine.
Prescription required. Please see Prescription Policy.
We Also Recommend
Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
Resmed AirSense 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
Resmed AirSense 10 CPAP with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP with HumidAir Heated Humidifier